Tower Hill has become a popular place to build quality new homes in Swan Hill. In fact, more than 500 people now call Tower Hill home.
Located just three kilometres from central Swan Hill, Tower Hill features walking and cycling paths, an all abilities playground at Barry Steggall Park, wetlands and easy access to schools and parkland.
A retirement village and aged care centre are already operating on site, and another is under construction. Sunraysia Institute of TAFE’s Swan Hill campus is also located onsite.
- Only minutes from Swan Hill’s major shopping, health, education and recreation facilities
- A beautiful natural environment
- Walking and cycling paths
- Barry Steggall Park – 15 hectares featuring a picnic area, barbecue facilities, all abilities playground, generous grassy open spaces, shady trees and a large lake and boardwalk.
- A strong sense of community
At Tower Hill you’ll never be far from all that Swan Hill has to offer including primary and secondary schools, a hospital, multiple GP clinics, leisure centre, swimming pools, sporting grounds, a library, race and golf courses, aged care facilities, major retail outlets, transport networks and the Murray River.
You’ll love life at Tower Hill.